Thursday, October 18, 2012

Self Back-Patapalooza

OK, time for a little commercial.  I just wanted to let readers know what sort of political analysis has been on offer here at NBfPB, for which you pay nothing I might add.

1) The conventional wisdom for the last two years has been that Obama is a lock for a second term.  I said he's not a lock, far from it in fact.

2) I said that Romney would rake in the campaign contributions.  And he has.

3) The conventional wisdom among conservatives and libertarians was that Romney sucks and has no mojo.  I said Romney was fine and would actually show some mojo.

4) I said Romney would take a risk and choose a Tea Party-ish reformer as VP, and he has.

5) I said that Obama would implode.  It appears he is in the process of imploding (but we are not acquiring the cockiness, mind you)

6) I said gas prices would be at $4 and unemployment would be at 10% and effectively that is where we are.

7) I said the Clintons would be constantly undermining Obama, and they are.

And all of these calls were made well in advance of them hitting the MSM or becoming conventional wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home