Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Mind Reels or The Funniest Thing You'll Read All Night

Famous economist Michelle Obama turns to psychology.
"You know, Barack doesn't have a big ego," Michelle Obama said in an excerpt from an interview with CNN that aired Tuesday.
Really?
"I think I'm a better speech writer than my speech writers," he reportedly told an aide in 2008. "I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm . . . a better political director than my political director."
Really?
"I'm LeBron, baby. I can play at this level. I got game."
Really?
Flawless.   Eye Candy.
Really?
Slow the rise of the oceans.  Heal the planet. 
FLOTUS is about as good of a psychologist as she is an economist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home