Thursday, October 11, 2012

John Maynard Biden

Ed Driscoll reminds me of my All Time Favorite Biden Idiocy and the Worst Thing to Happen to Keynesian Economic Theory Since...Well, Ever:
"We Have to Spend More Money To Keep from Going Broke."
I know it is hard to believe Dear Reader, given my status as a Master of the Universe money manager type guy, but the financial crisis in 2008 was none too kind to the Baseball Clan; and casting for a way out of the misery I proposed what I called "The Biden Plan" for the Baseball family finances to the Ever Ravishing Mrs. Baseball.   I said, "Sweetie, Joe Biden says we need to keep spending to keep from going broke, so I propose a case of Chateau Latour '05 and a Softail Fat Boy."

As one would expect, the Ever Ravishing Mrs. Baseball, who holds a PhD. in Homemaker Economics, kicked me in the balls.

And that's what we need to do to these Marxist/Keynesian Numb Nuts on November 6th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home