Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wells Fargo Scandal Is Stupid

The media is having a field day with the Wells Fargo cross-selling scandal and politicians are pouncing as well.  What Wells Fargo did is by no stretch good, but this a silly scandal. 

How do I know?  Because I was a victim.  Yes, I had an account opened up without my permission and it incurred fees for the privilege.  Poor little me, right?  Shouldn't the government step in to help me? 

No.  Wanna know how to deal with this?  You walk your ass into a Wells Fargo branch and you say, "This account was opened up without my authorization, I'd like it closed and any fees reversed."  Boom.  That's it.  It's done and it won't affect your life a moment longer.

We live in a hyper-competitive world where companies are clamoring to win and keep your business.  Use that to your own advantage and use it to protect yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home