Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Duranty Prize Awarded, My Horse Nowhere To Be Seen

Once again, my submissions of brilliance have been ignored over at PJ Media.

The 2013 Duranty Prize for mendacious journalism has been awarded and my suggestion did not win, place or show.  I am not sure if it even qualified. 

My thesis was simple, the most mendacious journalism of the year had to be the journalistic enterprise that supported and covered up the most mendacious Person and/or Statement of the Year, and we all know that to be Barack Obama and the "if you like your healthcare..." lie.  Thus I nominated Greg Sargent of the WashPost for egregious ObamaCare propagandizing.

Alas, no.  Anyway, I am sure that David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times deserves his Duranty and I am sure I will have ample opportunity submit worthy suggestions for 2014, such is the state of our modern American media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home