Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Lefty's Nice, Over-Nuanced, Psuedo-Intellectual Way of Saying that Obama Is One Arrogant MF

To an elitist lefty: "The world seems to disappoint him."

Translation for normal people:  "What an arrogant motherf**ker."

UPDATE:  This is so right, but - think about it - so crazy:  “Obama’s sad little minions are now touting his sociopathy as a benefit. It’s our fault that Barry is so very uncomfortable with reality. We’re to blame for his inability to see the world as it is, not as he’d like it to be,”

Remember, some of us saw this from Day One.  DAY ONE!

Also, I am reminded of this...
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
The guy is none of these things - serene, courageous, nor wise.  And I thought he liked Niebuhr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home