Monday, May 05, 2014

Another Convention-Busting Article in Weekend WSJ

The cover article of the lifestyle section of the Weekend WSJ shouldn't, but may, come as a surprise to many.  It posits that you've been lied to - that saturated fats will kill you - by a messianic scientist who got the government to believe him and pound home the message.  Shocker, I know.

The science has long since debunked this, but the public perception has lived on and thrives to this day.

I've never believed it and, while I am not the picture of health, I'm pretty darn healthy for a forty-something dude (three set, 2 hour singles tennis match yesterday!) and I've enjoyed the butter, the steaks, the ice cream, etc over the years, which has made me happy, which may be why I am healthy...hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home