Monday, March 22, 2010

Send Nita Packing

Last November, we witnessed the beginning of things to come with the election of two new Governors, Chris Chritie and Bob McDonnell. But I also noted that the revoultion was happening on a smaller scale as well, such as in Westchester County, NY. At the time, I said that all we needed to do now was to take that momentum and topple speed-reading, Pelosi lap-dog Nita Lowey. Speed-reading Nita is a poster child for what is wrong down there in Incumbistan on the Potomac and she's ripe for a challenge in my opinion. But as of just a few weeks ago there was no one on the horizon to challenge the Speedreading Nita. Well, now there is, and by early accounts he looks to be a solid challenger - business exec, army officer, no previous political experience, and he works for a company that finds people jobs. I've already got my checkbook out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home