Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Shorted Bart Stupak !!!!!

I knew that ObamaCare was going to pass so I bought a solid chunk of TBT - to add to my position - on Friday to juice my juice from the disaster that this horror-show will be. Bloomberg and Drudge are already on the game, we're headed to the junk heap. TBT should rock on the open! I don't think Michael Lewis will write a book about me, but I am thoroughly capable of enjoying my trading profits in obscurity...

UPDATE: Looking like a good trade...betting on a Congressman to have no spine...like taking candy from a baby!

UPPDATE: Speaking of sovereign credit, Iraq as money good as California? Small evidence that history will likely vindicate George W. Bush's administration, at least the foreign policy part...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home