Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Message to DeCarlo Flythe

Just like I had a message for Peggy Joseph, I have a message for DeCarlo Flythe. The message is: I wish you no ill, trust me, but you will not just "pay your co-pay and be alright". Maybe for a time, but not in the long run. You see, the best doctors will refuse to provide their services for the low rates that the government pays, so you will have to make up the difference or you will have to find another doctor who will. Invariably doctors that take the government mandated reimbursements will be inferior doctors. (That is, if you can get in to see a doctor, because many will retire.) Ultimately, DeCarlo you will get inferior care for the inferior level of resources that you personally pony up. Neither will you get the satisfaction of knowing that all Americans are getting the same care as you. You see this fate won't be befall a guy like me. The best doctors will operate completely outside of the government apparatus, they will only accept patients who pay their asking prices in cash, and that'll be me. I'll save for my family's healthcare, seek out these doctors, and whip out my American Express card. I wish it were otherwise, but everyday ain't Christmas. That's life.

It'll be just like the schools. You send your kids to that crappy public school on the cheap and I'll either send mine to private school or move to a town where higher taxes support a fine school. Healthcare will be no different. Again, I wish you no ill, but knuckleheads like you who expect something for nothing are this country's biggest problem. I just wish you wouldn't vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home