Friday, September 13, 2013

The Umbrella Man

"Where are our Churchills and our Reagans?  We better find them.  And we better find them quickly."

Thus ends another one of Bill Whittle's genius packed five minutes of youtubeage.

I have been struck the last few days over Barack Obama's incompetence and bumbling, but it just started dawning on me viscerally the dangerousness of it all.  Disbelief is turning to dread for our weakness is palpably allowing retrograde forces to advance.  I saw it coming, but I never felt it in my bones.  I now feel it in my bones and Whittle gives brilliant expression to it. 


Barack Obama's feckless idiocy in foreign affairs would be funny, enjoyable even, if there were no consequences, but there are.  Grave ones, in fact.  Dangerous times are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home