Monday, November 05, 2012

Is This the Sign?

The Lightworker can't draw a crowd in Madison, WI and Romney packs 'em in in Bucks Co., PA.

This and that whole yoga vote thing...

Anyway, as of 8 pm tonight I am turning to the all-important issue of what to drink Election Day evening because copious adult beverages will be in order for either outcome.  The cellar is currently relatively bare but there is a smattering of '07 Cali Cabs, some varied Baroli, and maybe an Aussie red or two.  Of course, there is champagne in the fridge that will come out if Lightworker, Inc. looks set to go out of business (not that I am acquiring the cockiness).  If things stretch out into the evening as is expected, my palette might be a bit bombed out for champagne after all that heavy red, but I'll just have to miss out on the finer notes of nut and flower petals and just have to enjoy it for the fizzy intoxicant that it is.  Hell, I might just shake the bottle, douse Mrs. Baseball and pour it over my head as if the Yanks had won the World Series.  Should the Lightworking look set to continue for four more years, it'll likely be two stiff cognacs and bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home