Friday, October 26, 2012

Actual Journalism and a Rage Inducing Obama Performance

Wow.  How embarrassed must the national media be - Brian Williams, I'm talking about you - after watching some no name local Denver newsreader actually practicing real journalism which the MSM hasn't practiced in years.

It is also a worthwhile watch for seeing Obama 1) be visibly annoyed that he was getting real questions, and 2) bob and weave like a cornered chicken.

Finally, I bristled at one little thing that is the opposite of a grace note.  How offensive is the Lightworker when he says that these Americans killed in Benghazi "served under me".  I guarantee that Chris Stevens, Ty Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty didn't think think they were "serving under"  Barack Obama.  I am pretty sure they thought they were serving their country.  We already knew what a narcissistic motherfucker the Lightworker is, but this is so off-putting to see him equate service to the country with service to him.  The sooner we cashier this SOB the better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

yep, I noticed the same thing. This is not the remark of the leader of a Republic.

You have a nice blog, and I like following you

8:05 PM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

Heather
Thanks for the note of appreciation and I am glad that great minds think alike.
Best,
DB

11:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

so, if you are not underwater right now, how about coming up with a prediction as to the Presidential election?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home