Friday, October 26, 2012

How To Measure An Implosion?

Help me dear readers.  Even though I've already made two of the greatest predictions evah, I am close to pulling it off again, with my Obama Will Implode prediction.  But I'm not one for taking false credit where no credit is due, so if I'm going to tout my own bloody genius I want to know I've earned it.  So the question becomes, how do we quantifiably measure whether the Lightworker has truly imploded.  Of course, I think losing the election is fairly definitive proof given the outsized confidence of all his supporters; but, perhaps the race has been closer all along than people have let on. Perhaps it's not an implosion unless Romney clears 300 electoral votes.  It's a conundrum.

So how to measure this puppy, how to make sure the puck is in the net?  What about a ten point distance between R and O?  The Lightworker is just a tick over 45% in some polls and Romney seems to just be hitting 51-52%, so just bit more of a surge from Romney, 2 or 3 points, and one or two ticks down for Dear Leader and we could have a 10 point gap.  That seems pretty definitive to me.  Is that sufficient evidence to put +1 up on scoreboard for DB?  Let me know your thoughts.

Maybe we need a panel of experts to judge whether the implosion call is a +1.  An Independent Implosion Advisory Board perhaps????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home