Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First the GOP, Then America, Needs to Grow Up Again

Hinderaker lays it down,

It is time for Republicans to get serious. After flirting with just about every candidate in a large presidential field, is is time to come home to the one candidate who has the demonstrated ability to run the largest organization in the United States, the Executive Branch of the federal government; who has never been touched by the slightest taint of scandal; whose success in the private sector makes him the outsider that Republicans say they are looking for; and who has by far the best chance of beating President Obama: Mitt Romney.

The “anybody but Romney” mentality that grips many Republicans is, in my view, illogical.
and I agree, as I have said.

Yes, it is time to get serious - serious about ridding us of Barack Obama and the ruthless and irreversible accumulation of federal government power over our lives (which will be solidified by the one or two SCOTUS picks that Dear Leader will potentially get in a second term - imagine not just four more years of Barack Obama, but 20 more years of him in the form of his 3-4 SCOTUS picks!) We've experimented and had our dalliances, now it is time to get serious.

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways."
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home