Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why the Hell Not...2010 Predictions!

Many bloggers are offering their predictions for 2010, so I figured why the hell not...after all some of my 2009 calls were pretty good (Copenhagen, 10% unemployment, Obama's unravelling, NY's tax receipts dry up, the "stimulus" wouldn't work).

Many of you already know of a few of my standing predictions:
- Iran gets bombed
- Obama sees a major unwanted cabinet level resignation (Napolitano doesn't count)

Here are some new ones (there are many easy ones I could list, but I will only make the bold ones here):
- Gen. David Petreaus quits, making obvious first move toward run for President in 2012
- Either California or New York declares bankruptcy
- Venezuela invades Colombia
- ClimateGate II is revealed
- ObamaCare passes and Texas responds w/federalist driven anti-ObamaCare bill sparking constitutional crisis
- Minor world leader is assasinated (three likelies: Assad, Calderon, Mubarak)

I expect I will go 3 for 8, 4 at best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home