Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unravel Watch

Remember folks, Donny Baseball mapped out the path of Obama's fall back in February '09. I'd say the latest polling numbers indicate we are definitely at the point where putative Obama loyalists prove just how "unsticky" their loyalty is, and Barone thinks it is happening. Hell, if Arianna Puffington is questioning The One...you do the math. Oh, and this. Anyway, remember my prediction, a high level cabinet resignation is coming within 6 months (not a purge, but an actual, I-can't-be-associated-with-this-fiasco resignation).

I have gone from wishing for this (not because I am unpatriotic, or racist or want my country to fail, but because 1) I love my liberty, 2) want to see the capitalist system revived and strengthened so it can continue to deliver unprecedented prosperity...and 3) because I'm heavily invested in the stock market and I believe in this rough correlation: Obama Failure = Stocks Up) to almost feeling sorry for the guy. I mean look at the poor guy...we have a potentially devastating scandal unfolding that could forever label "global warming" a scientific fraud, and on the occasion of the Indian Prime Minister's visit (that would be the same India that told us to go pound sand on this whole climate change thing) Obama is touting progress on a global climate change deal. Simply embarassing.

N.B. Lest anyone want to dismiss Rasmussen's numbers as partisan hackery, as many are wont to do...Rasmussen polling actually underestimated the extent of the electorate's rightward shift in the recently concluded NJ and VA gubernatorial races.

Finally, remember folks what the shocker is here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home