Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good (and I mean really GOOD) News.

Don Luskin is advising John McCain. McCain sure does need the help. I think Don is a pioneer here. Obama is such an affront, an assault, an indignity, and thoroughly anathema to Libertarianism that McCain ought to be positively engaged by Libertarians in the hope that we can influence him. Even just a smidgen of ground gained within the McCain policy agenda for libertarian ideas is well worth it. If you start to hear McCain quoting Milton Friedman on the campaign trail, you'll have Don to thank!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tax Shelter said...

what do you think about the Yahoo-Microsoft fiasco? The management of both companies are scary bad!! And overpaid!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

I don't follow tech, so am not well versed, but I have the sense that Yahoo is a declining brand and in a tough spot. I don't see the case for them going it alone.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home