Saturday, May 31, 2008

If Obama Wins, I'm Moving...No Goddamn Where

So Susan Sarandon claims she'll move to Italy if John McCain wins the presidency.  I have many reactions.  First, I think this is an enormous opportunity.  Let's band together America and make sure this annoying, faux-sex symbol (I've seen her in person, she's gross) has cause to high tail it to Tuscany or wherever.  Second reaction is that she's bluffing.  Didn't Alec Baldwin say he was going to France if GWB won in 2004?  Last I checked, we still had to deal with him, he wasn't sufficiently Francophiled in my book.  Third reaction is that I should make a statement in response.  What will I, as a prominent American (I get 20-25 hits every day BABY!), do if Barack " Holy Fuckin' Neophyte Nobody With Awful Judgement" Obama wins the Presidency?  Let me say this now...I won't move to France or to Italy or to Portugal or to bloody Estonia (although I want to move to Estonia) at all.  I'll stay in this blessed land and I'll deal with the Obamessiah's BS like a man.  I will shelter my damn income.  There are plenty of legal ways (and some 'on the fence' ways) to keep my hard earned income out of Barack's hands.  

Truth is, I am secure enough to ride out an Obama presidency.  I ain't rich (certainly by typical Obama supporter standards) but I am secure enough to hide in the shadows during an Obama presidency by not committing capital or exposing capital to excess taxation.  Word to Obama...you can't make me write a check nor can you make me  cash out.  I am in control.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Tax Shelter said...

Why not short the market if Obama wins?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

I don't short, but I will be holding lots of cash. LOTS of cash.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home