Friday, November 08, 2013

Dangerous Times

Here is what I said in aftermath of the Lightworker's re-election.

We deserve everything we get - depression, chaos, war, inflation, loss of liberty, social strife. It's coming and we deserve every last ounce. We have voted and we will get what we deserve...good and hard, I might add.
We don't have exactly that list, but we have economic malaise, impending war (even if only a phony war), rising interest rates, a frighteningly expansive and expanding surveillance state, IRS political targeting scandal, Benghazi stone-walling, and racial tensions aplenty after the fomenting of the Trayvonesty and the Chris Lane thrill killing in Oklahoma (which, I might add, is already down the MSM memory hole).  Add to that executive branch lawlessness, and I'd say I was dead on.

Was as easy a call I have ever made.  Enjoy it America!
Even in an attenuated form, ObamaCare is spreading its tender mercies across the land and we are on the cusp of an historic sellout of Israel in favor of fundamentalist Islamic Iran.  Malaise.  War.

I am looking more right by the day, sadly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home