Monday, October 14, 2013

Definition of Nasty. Liberals at a Dinner Party

Joel Pollak has a story that we've all experienced - rude, intolerant liberals.  Actually rude isn't the word, nasty is more like it. 

Just recently, I was at a dinner where I made the incredibly innocuous suggestion that we shouldn't regulate High Frequency Trading, thus drawing the criticism that I sound like a "Tea Partier".  To which I replied, "I more or less am."  The visual digust on said persons face was unmistakable.  This was one of my more mild encounters with the nasty arrogance of liberals.  Just another day in the life.

And it's all about race to them.  Rachel Maddow has told them so often that they now believe we could only ever be opposed to Obama on anything because he is black.  Sigh.  How banal.  Well, if any of you libs are out there and listening (which I know they are not), I opposed the President on the policy merits and also because he is a liar, a petty authoritarian, a lawless executive and a feckless international leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home