Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good and Hard Update: Yes, We Are Getting It

Here's what I said the morning after Election Day 2012:

We deserve everything we get - depression, chaos, war, inflation, loss of liberty, social strife. It's coming and we deserve every last ounce. We have voted and we will get what we deserve...good and hard, I might add.
We don't have exactly that list, but we have economic malaise, impending war (even if only a phony war), rising interest rates, a frighteningly expansive and expanding surveillance state, IRS political targeting scandal, Benghazi stone-walling, and racial tensions aplenty after the fomenting of the Trayvonesty and the Chris Lane thrill killing in Oklahoma (which, I might add, is already down the MSM memory hole).  Add to that executive branch lawlessness, and I'd say I was dead on.

Was as easy a call I have ever made.  Enjoy it America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home