Friday, October 19, 2012

No Love I Tell Ya'

Steven Hayward at Powerline asks if the wheels are coming off the Obama campaign.  He might just as well have asked, 'Is Donny Baseball's "Implosion" call coming true?'  Alas my call languishes in obscurity while the major leaguers of the blogoshpere can be only slightly ahead of the curve and still look brilliant relative to the MSM.  Sigh.

And, the scandalously outrageous "not optimal"comment just brings me that much closer to the Mother of All Plus Ones.  Characterization of needless deaths as "Not Optimal" is the utterance of candidate who doesn't want to win or a man out-of-touch beyond all redemption.

2 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

Fear not Donny B, your recognition awaits, in a worthwhile currency. Is there a package store where I could make a purchase on your behalf?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

I appreciate the offer but the sentiment is enough. Much thanks!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home