Friday, August 17, 2012

More Pro-Obama Junk from CNBC

I'm simply amazed that the MSM can print stuff like this with a straight face.
Twice as many business executives around the world say the global economy will prosper better with President Barack Obama than with Mitt Romney, according to a poll out Friday. 
This is sheer poppycock.  I talk to business executives all the time.  I am in the business of talking to business executives, and nobody I speak to says that Obama is good for the economy.  Nobody.  Some folks that  I speak to like him, many do not like Republicans, but no one says the economy will prosper because of Barack Obama.  No one.

But notice the qualifier, the survey reveals that it is foreign executives who feel this way.  Of course, look how good they run their economies.  American executives, not so much.  Cue Mort Zuckerman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home