Monday, January 03, 2011

Grading My 2010 Predictions

Well dear readers, it's time to look back on my 2010 predictions and tally up the score. I'd say I'm on a roll - 2009 was a good year for my crystal ball and 2010 was OK too. I thought I'd go 3 for 8 and I am giving myself a final score of 3.5 for 8. I nailed the high-profle Obama cabinet resignations, ClimateGate Part Deux, ObamaCare creates constitutional crisis, and I'm giving myself .5 for Iran getting bombed because Stuxnet was basically a bomb (even I can't think farther outside of the box than those zanny Israelis). A few of my other predictions will likely prove true (California going bankrupt and the assasination one are still pretty solid) but, alas, didn't come to pass in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Ten.

Stay tuned for my 2011 predictions...

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

As one of the "15 regulars" referred to above, let me award you an additional .5, as I believe this (http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/The-Adam-Smith-Institute-Blog/2011/0102/European-nations-begin-seizing-private-pensions) possibility was presciently touched on by you earlier in 2010.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

Ah yes! Indeed. I'll take the .5! Thx.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home