Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OK, I am Taking Partial Credit for this Prediction

I said Stuxnet was basically a bomb, didn't I? Looks like it was just as good, maybe even better. I also said this (in 2006 no less): "Israelis have a strong culture of applied mathematics and economic theorizing. I would give them the strategic advantage in using tools like game theory and situational planning in the battles to come." Israelis can think outside the box better than almost anybody and, what's more, they have the capability to execute on what might seem like outlandish, out-of-the-box thinking. Stuxnet falls into that category. Genius. It is almost enough to wish Israel never has a moment of peace and serenity, so that they'll constantly be coming up with thrilling and unpredictable ways to stymie their enemies...almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home