Monday, December 13, 2010

Bubba Takes Obama Down Several Pegs

I had a pretty busy Friday and weekend so I didn't have the opportunity to ponder and absorb the commentary on the Clinton succession of power from the Obama administration, but my first, gut reaction is probably the right one: I have it on good authority that Bubba loathes Obama (this should not be a surprise to anyone who is even modestly tapped in), and Bubba and the vast power structures behind the Democratic party has now concluded that Obama is just too damaging to the party (as I reckoned they would), so Bubba is all too happy to stick a knife in Obama but only in the right sort of way. This was perfect - Obama probably thought Bubba was lending a hand when Bubba probably knew he was sticking the knife in. Such is Obama's lack of smarts and such is Bubba's political genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home