Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awe-Inspiringly Intelligent President: "Um, I Didn't Know Government Was Slow and Inefficient"

I was just too stunned (yes even me, jaded man of world that I am) by this to blog about it. I don't no where to begin - shouldn't a certain level of wisdom that understood this have been a requirement for the office of President of the United States? Of course it should have, but somewhere, somehow, we lost our heads.

So, is Obama saying he should have worked with Republicans more? That's what it sounds like, but here he said they'll have to work with him more. First, so which is it? Second, why do they have to do what he didn't after their relative power is dramatically enhanced. Doesn't make sense. No wonder our foreign policy is so f**ked, this guy thinks the more powerful you get the more conciliatory you need to be. A Sun Tzu scholar this guy ain't. Again, I am still waiting for the evidence that we have this hyper-intelligent President as everyone keeps saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home