Friday, July 30, 2010

Nation's CFOs: Hire? Are You Kidding?

Just got my new issue of CFO magazine in the mail today (very geeky, I know) and what is right there on the cover? A little black box letting you know of their "Business Outlook Survey" contained within. And what is the catchy lede that sums up the Business Outlook Survey? Well, this: "Planning to Grow, but Not to Hire."

Wow. That is it in a nutshell. I could put links to many many posts that I've written but I'll only do a few...like this one or this one or this one...OK you get the point (wait, just one more). Anyway, until our government gets a new approach and drops the desire to crush business at every turn, job growth will be a trickle at best. Enjoy it America, this is who you elected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home