Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Liberals Starting to Think "We Can't Arrogantly Dismiss Palin Anymore"???

I'm sure millions laughed and scoffed, OK maybe hundreds of thousands, OK maybe just hundreds, when I said Romney/Palin ticket 2012, I was on to something maybe (really). Just think how fat Romney' campaign coffers are gonna be when he talks to all his business friends and they all have a good comiseration sesh over the Bozo in the White House. Meanwhile, Palin is roadshowing across the land hoovering up $100 contributions by the truckload. Experience, sould and all the benjamins they can spend. Fine by me.

Although the Daniels/Ryan ticket could be awesome too, or Daniels/Pence (two Indianans, could that happen? Nah.) Romney/Pence? I like that. Although it all pales, pales I tell you, to the ticket of tickets, the 2012 sine qua non of a roaring comeback for freedom loving, bloated government-hating real dealers like you and I dear reader...that's right baby...there is no better combination in the land than when Jersey meets Oklahoma! Christie/Coburn 2012. Just the thought brings tears of joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drang said...

Re: Two Indianans. I dimly recall from my callow yout' that there's a law that says the Prez and the Veep cannot be from the same state.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home