Friday, January 08, 2010

Say It With Me Larry Kudlow..."Manchurian Candidate"

Larry Kudlow is en fuego. Very nice rant Sir Lawrence but you're sounding a helluva lot like me! He's stolen my layout and now he's got my schtick! Just kidding, to be fair, Sir Lawrence has been as much of a champ on this all year as someone working within the MSM can be. Poor Larry laments the stupidity of all, as we all do, or did I should say. Frankly I have moved on...to McCain's view. This isn't stupidity at all. It's planned. It's exactly what they want - the complete economic demoralization of America and an irreparable enfeeblement of American, free market, entrepreneurial capitalism. There is no other explanation. Nobody who gets this much power is this stupid. No way, no how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home