Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Now Batting for Pedro Borbon's First Reader Poll !!!!

In olden days, when you sent a complete doofus to be the ambassador to somewhere, the somewhereans took offense. They would think, "are we not worthy that you would send so obviously an inferior laison?" Although I don't think the folks at Turtle Bay would know the difference, I think we should revive the practice. So who to send? Here is a nice bipartisan list:

a) Joe Biden
b) Michael "Brownie" Brown
c) George Pataki
d) Lincoln Chafee
e) George Mitchell ("Let me just put down this merchandising plan for the Disney Store and starting reading up on this Lebanon thing...")
f) John Kerry ("If your smart and you study, you might wind up at the UN sitting next to the Foreign Minister of of Tanzania who has some girls lined up for later tonight!"

I will reveal my vote shortly!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donny Baseball said...

Yes indeed. It was an oversight on my part not to include that option.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Tax Shelter said...

send them all so that they will leave us alone. Let them have fun at the UN, the money will be well spent.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home