Thursday, November 21, 2013

Are We Strong Enough To Admit It America? Barack Obama Is Awful, But He Is OUR Fault

This is an especially apt time to repeat what I said long ago...
I have said it before and I will say it again, the story is not that Obama is not up to the job, the real story is that we (not me, but the electorate) ever thought for a moment that he was. Let me be as shockingly blunt and raw as I can - Obama's election was the mother of all affirmative action hires, and it is working out about as well as most affirmative actions hires work out. There I said it. It's probably what most Americans think but would never dare say, justifiably so perhaps. But we should be beyond the point of bowing to political correctness for perception's sake. This is our country we are talking about and we gave it over to a wholly unqualified - dangerously unqualified - man. As Mark Steyn has said, "The election of Barack Obama was a fundamentally unserious act by the US electorate..." The first step in recovery is to admit we have a problem. I sure hope all the rubes are admitting they have a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home