Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hey 99%, Thanks for Helping Me Buy a Bigger House

I've been able to skirt the ire of the 99% by being one of you up until now.  I don't want to jinx it, but, on current course, I could wind up this year in the 1%

Yikes.  I don't really know what that means.  I hope it doesn't mean I have some dirty OWSer crap on my car or an Episcopal bishop scaling a fence to get at me.

However, what I do know is that you 99%ers are going to help me buy a house.  Your tax dollars are going to subsidize a big ole' jumbo mortgage that I am going to take out.  Frankly, I don't want the help, find the whole thought repulsive actually, and would reject the help if I could, but I can't.  The government is going to pump that subsidy into the system no matter what.

I wish it were otherwise.  Sorry. 

But thanks anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home