Friday, January 04, 2013

Of Scary Charts

The Business Insider is labeling this the scariest employment chart ever.  I am not sure about that, but it is scary indeed.  I know exactly why this chart looks the way it does.  I've gone over this many many times, the key analysis being this one, which, coupled with a chart of the stock market, tells an interesting tale about Democratic leadership - it's never really about the little guy for them, all that is just talk.

To my mind, this chart is much scarier.  The Bushwhacker's "war on the credit card" is pure pikerism compared to the Lightworker's pedal-to-the-metal progressive welfare state, which is beyond "on the credit card."  Trust me, very shortly the "credit card" that is funding Obama's wealth redistribution will look alot more like a "payday lender."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home