Monday, November 19, 2012

DWS Is Repulsive

Can I rant a little?  Can I tell you how much I hate this.

SO FUCKING WHAT?  Let's dismiss the naked racism and sexism here and determine what she's getting at - is it the fundamentals of being white and male or is it our actual track record of governing?  If the former, then you must indeed lament us as fathers, brothers, husbands, uncles, co-workers and neighbors.  Is that it? 

Or is it how we've governed?  Have the last 100 years been retrograde devolution? Think so?  Screw you.  You show me a place in America where practically not a single white male has any role in anything and I'll show you Detroit, or Newark, NJ, or East St. Louis.  You show me a place in America where white males are increasingly marginalized and I'll show you hopelessly indebted and economically moribund California or hollowed out New York.

When you're ready to be inclusive and measure character and not melanin or testosterone, call me.  Scratch that, don't ever f**king call me. Don't ever ask me to be "economically patriotic" or ask me chip in "because we're all in this together".  You've made it plain we're not all in this together.  So pound sand for the next several decades Democrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home