Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Housing Recovery

Remember that in 2007 I said that another real estate boom would get going in 2012.
With treasuries and stocks looking bad, usually what happens is capital flows to real estate (think 2002). I think it is fair to say that 2011 is far enough away for the collective memory of where we are today with real estate to have faded by then. I predict another real estate boom circa 2012.
Well, it may not be a boom yet, but check this out via Mark Perry...
 RE/MAX is saying that "2012 has become the year of the housing recovery," and the housing sales data so far this year and for July supports that statement
 I sure hope my readers incorporated real estate into their "Avoid Taxes under Barack Obama" plans. Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home