Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update On My Prediction

Just to update readers...remember I said this:
While I predicted that Obama would meltdown almost on the day that he took office, we sit on the cusp of his re-election battle and he has stubbornly hung on to stay in contention, at least superficially.  So I am making another prediction, actually more of an update, I guess, to my original meltdown trajectory.  So here goes.  The Obama presidency/campaign/phenomenon will shortly implode.  Yes, "implode", as in spectacularly fail and wind up in ruins.
Well, I made that prediction a few days before John Roberts called the mandate a tax and rewrote ObamaCare so it could stand.  So, it looked like my prediction was wrong right out of the gates as there was a sudden MSM boomlet of wishful thinking that this was all the Lightworker needed to regain his awesome mojo and slay that mean, awful white racist devil Mitt Romney.

Of course, I've always maintained that Dear Leader has awful instincts and when allowed to freelance he does himself enormous damage.  Alas, he put my prediction back into contention with his "You Didn't Build That" schtick.  So now, with Rasmussen and Gallup having Romney in a slight lead and the Lightworker pathetically tugging at the faithful's heart strings ("this might be my last birthday as President" sniffle sniffle), I'm back to even and feeling as good about my prediction as when I made it.  Now, all we need is another Clintonite slash at the veins of Lightworkism and I'll be in Charlie Sheenland - winning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home