Friday, October 21, 2011

Me and Steve Jobs

“You’re headed for a one-term presidency,” he told Obama at the start of their meeting, insisting that the administration needed to be more business-friendly. As an example, Jobs described the ease with which companies can build factories in China compared to the United States, where “regulations and unnecessary costs” make it difficult for them.
So said Steve Jobs to the Lightworker. Here's what Donny B. said to, well, um...maybe 10 or so readers:
"I guess what I am saying is what I have said before...if The One thinks he can shit on capital and business leaders for four years he's got another thing coming. People who hire other people will hide under their desks, the campaign money will dry up, the layoffs will accelerate."
Obviously, I'm similarly brilliant and perceptive as Steve Jobs. I started my own company like Steve Jobs. And I'm adopted too. So I'm pretty much just like Steve Jobs, just minus nearly $8 billion and universal notoriety and acclaim for having changed the world. Other than that though, twins.

1 Comments:

Blogger THEMICK7 said...

Just like The Terminator and Louie DePALMA!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home