Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Peru Markets Tank on Mini-Chavez Win

Markets have seen what Chavismo brings and, more importantly, they have seen the lies that mini-Chavezes have used to get elected throughout South America. Ollanta Humala's win in Peru came after intense "Trust me, I won't be like Chavez" campaigning even though everybody knows that Humala is a mini-Chavez pupa just waiting to emerge transformed into a full-blown Chavista president. Markets aren't buying any of the spin, Peru's stock market has been tanking and the country's debt is trading now like junk. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want any of my money tied up in Peru right now. Humala will bring Chavismo, wreck the Peruvian economy, and Peruvians won't be able to get rid of him. Elections have consequences. Enjoy your return to poverty, Peruvians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home