Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Who Made the Call?

This is pretty explosive if true. While I have no reason to impugn Say Anything as a source, I'm just maintaining skepticism given the nature of the revelation. But it rings true to me because I have previously analyzed and ruminated over the possibility that the military brass could very well "overrule"Obama on a critical decision. I thought it was likely to be only in a dire situation relating to Israel, but there could have been any number of scenarios where the brass could've otherwise ignored the CIC. Given my previous thoughts on this (i.e. it is well known that our top military brass have zero respect for their CIC) and the knowledge that the Obama presidency is now firmly under the stewardship of the Clintonites, this revelation makes some sense. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home