Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to Reality Kids

In a follow up to this post, let me simply highlight two interrelated stories:
1) Diminished Prospects for College Grads
2) Just one more corner of our economy with Washington's boot on its throat.

In 2008, the economy needed a hand up, but the Democrats and the Obama administration have instead placed a boot on the throat of American business. I don't relish the plight of these unfortunate grads, I myself graduated into the teeth of a recession. It woke me up enough to ask questions, read alot more about economics, talk to older folks about the economy and why my prospects looked so dismal. It was a lesson, a painful one but a good one. Perhaps this experience will shock our reflexively progressive voting youth into a little reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home