Tuesday, October 24, 2006

OK, America...Let's Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Here it is. I am a card-carrying member of neither political party, but I am going to put my stake in the ground right now. I'm not going to pay attention to anything more in the news between this moment and election day in order to insulate myself from distracting political tactics and meaningless developments designed to draw my attention away from the critical issues. So, in addition to my overarching philosophical desire to see more free-market, capitalist approaches to society's vexing problems rather than statist and collectivist approaches, I have identified the following specific political goals to guide my voting choices, (and I will vote as I consider it my civic duty), and they haven't changed all that much:

- Dead Terrorists
- Tax Cuts
- Zero influence of "International Law" within our Judiciary

That's it. I expect the occasional stash of unmarked benjamins in the freezer and the once-in-a-while come hither homoerotic instant message, but at the end of the day...give me what I want and you have my vote.

Dead Terrorists?













Tax Cuts?












'International Law' influencing our Judiciary?















See You At the Polls!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home