Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm Pretty Sure Mike Bloomberg Is Not a Theologian

Two things Mr. Bloomberg:
1) I'm pretty sure God has little interest in human attitudes toward firearms
2) ...

- All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble

- But those who think themselves great shall be disappointed and humbled; and those who humble themselves shall be exalted.

- This is the one I esteem: He who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.
- Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

- Pride goes before destruction and haughtiness before a fall

I'm sure the New York Times see not one bit of irony or dissonance in any of this...

P.S.  I' pretty sure a $50 million check and a "reorganization" does not a grass-roots movement make.

P.P.S.  All this talk of heaven and yet there is this: He added: “We’ve got to make them afraid of us.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home