Monday, May 14, 2012

War On Women Update

Republicans, I assume including the insufferable, Hitler-like and Stalinist Ann Romney, are waging that war on women while the beneficent Democrats are imparting sage advice: "you can be stylish and powerful."  Wow, I can't think of anything more empowering - try a little lipstick gals!

UPDATE:  If the "War on Women" thing fails, what do they have left...vampires and the gay?

UPPDATE:  Oh, silly, silly, silly, me...what do they have left?  I forgot the sine qua non of progressive victim politics and the foundational cynicism of this President.  How could it have escaped me?  Duh!  Obama is still dishing out that "with a name like mine" bullshit.  We elected the most unqualified person ever to inhabit the White House (essentially because of his name), a fact which we are only just now waking up to, and apparently we are still an irredeemably racist nation.  What an S.O.B.  I weep that this man is our President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home