Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Like I Said in 2008...Pig In A Poke

Now that President Obama is tied in the polls with Ron Paul, barely beating Thaddeus McCotter, and losing to a non-running Rudy Guiliani, let me remind you, dear readers, that on 11/19/08 I said - not in disgust, but as an actual prediction - that we bought ourselves a "pig in a poke." I said he was already failing as he picked his cabinet and I pinpointed the start of his meltdown in February of 2009. It has had it's ups and downs but that was a great call, because the overall trajectory has been one-way since then.

And all this talk of Obama needing a primary opponent. Made that call too.

What's my point? If you want to be way ahead of the curve, read NBfPB...and if you want your friends to be same, tell them about NBfPB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home