Monday, July 11, 2011

Eat Your Own F**king Peas

It's my money we're talking about and you've piled up bushels of peas for me and mine to eat for generations to come. So why don't you scarf down a couple trillion helpings of smaller government, fewer Utopian social experiments and restrained power over my life, asshat.

UPDATE: The Instapundit readership is, obviously, much more witty than I. IMHO, with Carter the wit was merited as he was clearly an amiable dunce. There's nothing amiable about Dear Leader, thus more bile and less wit directed at him.

UPPDATE: And there is this PR disaster. Translation: "I'd rather be dealing in trivialities that do not tax my meager abilities." Or as Stephen Green would say "Being President is hard!" Yeah, and I'd rather be sunning myself on the Ligurian coast but, you see, I signed up for something harder - being a breadwinner for a family of five. Anyway, a decent consolation that Obama keeps writing the GOP attack ads for them...

Once again America...an inexperienced mediocrity proving himself inexperienced and mediocre should come as no surprise. The fault lies not so much with Obama as with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home