Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tiger and Obama

This gets it right, we were had by both men. But unlike Elin Nordegren, we the people don't get a nice settlement, we get the bill. In the case of Obama though, we didn't buy a plausible story, we wanted to be deceived, we ignored the writing on the wall. And now we have a President who goes before the country and spouts the most unserious bullshit - like this - we have ever heard without batting an eyelash. Furthermore, unlike Elin, we deserve it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drang said...

Speak for yourself, buddy. I saw it coming, I recognized his brand of horseshit from Day One, but no one would listen. Like I told the jackass with the "This is not The Change I voted for" bumpersticker, "It's the change I voted against, and your little 'Oopsie' doesn't cut it."

2:00 PM  
Blogger Donny Baseball said...

You are obviously new to this blog and/or haven't clicked through the many links I've provided to past commentary. I have detailed extensively my view that Obama is and was a man of no consequence and achievement that he was destined to fail because he is out of his depth and fatally flawed as POTUS. As for particulars, in Nov '08 I declared that we "bought ourselves a pig in a poke." In Feb of this year I detailed exactly how the Obama dream would unravel. Oh, and I've flat out called him as ass. I think you jumped the gun on judging my stance.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home