Tuesday, August 04, 2009

You Want Snitches... Here We Are

Apparently the White House, taking a page from the Soviet Union playbook, is looking for snitches to find out if anybody is talking ill of their plans for us and our healthcare.  Well, no need to employ aspiring nomenklatura - I'll rat on myself.  This past weekend myself, my wife, my brother-in-law, my sister-in-law, her parents, her aunt, two neighbors, their landscaper, seven other boaters on the lake, and a local gas station attendant all spoke vehemently against nearly every aspect of the healthcare reform proposal as it stands currently.   There was passionate displeasure based on scathing, logical criticism of the plans emanating from Washington DC.  And I might even add there was nary a kind word said of our pig in a poke POTUS.  There you have it - casual conversations fomenting resistance to our overlords' plans.  This all took place in the gorgeous environs of a western Virginia lake community.  We all vowed to write our Congressional representatives and do everything in our power to stop Obamacare dead in its tracks, so you'll be hearing from us soon.  Come and get us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home