Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Can Give a Rat's Ass What Barack Will Let Me Do...

See here.   I will live my life as I always have, with faith in God, love for my family and confidence that we can make our way as free people in this great country that recognizes our God-given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  I can and will choose to be uninvolved and uninterested in the elites' pet causes and utopian dreams and will instead focus my energies on raising my children as responsible citizens of my community and of my country.  I will pay my own way and not burden my countrymen with my healthcare expenses if given the chance.  I will use resources responsibly but I will not submit to a bureaucrat's whim that I am despoiling the Earth and will not answer to a government functionary regarding my use of energy.  I will endeavor as best I can to build my own wealth in order to invest, support and advance the economy of the United States based on my own assessments of the most promising methods, technologies and people.  I will deny the oppressive reach of government wherever I can by denying it my sanction and approval, and ultimately my participation.  

I will vote as a free man, but more importantly, I will act as a free man and I will defy the government to deny me my freedoms, and I will challenge my fellow citizens to stand up for my freedoms just as they would for their own........

That is my stand...what is yours??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home